Input and output expansions
CAREL offers its partners input and output expansions that are ideal for optimising the flexibility and modularity of HVAC/R applications and systems.
The wide choice of expansions available means the most suitable solution can be identified to complete the application and, consequently, make the best possible use of the system’s capabilities.
The versatility of the expansions allows them to be used on the platform chosen for implementation of the control system, both using pCO and c.pCO sistema technology.
The plastic case and DIN rail mounting on all of the expansions ensure high mechanical protection of the card and reduce the risk of electrostatic discharges.
- Mechanical: DIN rail mounting (4 DIN)
- I/O: Up to 10 universal channels (inputs/outputs) and up to 16 digital inputs (including fast inputs)
- Digital outputs: Up to 6 relays
- Power supply: 24 Vac/Vdc
- Communication: Integrated RS485 port
- Standards: Modbus protocol support
- Integration: c.Suite and 1tool libraries for rapid integration
- Energy saving: Built-in unipolar EXV driver
- Energy saving: Ultracap module support