- Privacy statement
pursuant Regulation (UE) 2016/679
- DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller (“Data controller” or “Controller”) is Carel Industries S.p.A., headquarters in Brugine (PD), at 11 via dell’Industria. The data controller can be contacted as follows:
- CONTACT DATA OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Pursuant the Regulation Art. 37, the Data controller appointed Luigi Neirotti as Data Protection Officer (or “DPO”) who can be contacted as follows for every purpose about your data protection, including the exercise of your rights as regards to paragraph 7:
Studio Legale Tributario
Street Meravigli, n. 14
- WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are text files that a website sends to users' terminals (browsers) that allow the site manager to recognize individual visits made by users.
Cookies are used to perform computer authentication, monitor sessions and store specific information about users accessing the server, to ensure the security and functionality of the site and, as a rule, are present in the browser of each user in large numbers.
Some cookies, called "session cookies", remain on the computer only while the browser is open and are automatically deleted once the browser is closed.
Other cookies, called "persistent cookies," remain on the computer or mobile device after the browser is closed. This allows sites to recognize the computer or mobile device when the browser is subsequently opened to provide navigation that is as smooth as possible.
While browsing a site, the user may also receive cookies on his/her terminal which are sent by different sites or web servers (so-called "third parties cookies"), on which some elements (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site he/she is visiting may reside.
- TYPES AND PURPOSES OF THE WEBSITE COOKIES
- DATA TRANSFER
To fulfil the above-mentioned purposes your personal data may be made known to businesses or professionals, as authorized subjects and/or to data processors and/or to other data controllers.
Third party cookies are created and legible by external domains on the Website, please refer to their cookie policies you can find in their websites.
- COOKIE MANAGEMENT
The Data Controller informs you that you can prevent the installation of any type of cookie through the settings of your browser.
However, if you choose to delete or refuse the strictly necessary cookies, the Data Controller will not be able, for technical reasons, to provide the services on the Site.
We also inform you that you can always delete the cookies installed on your device through the settings of your browser.
In order to verify how to prevent the installation of cookies or delete cookies already on your device, the Controller invites you to read the instructions depending on the browser used.
- DATA SUBJECTS RIGHTS
You may at any time exercise your rights in accordance with the provisions and limits explained at the articles 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, including:
- the right to obtain from the controller, at any time, confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed, the origin of such data and the purposes of processing, and to access the personal data and the information referred to in article 15 of the GDPR.
- the right to request the updating, rectification, integration, erasure and restriction of processing where one of the conditions provided for in article 18 of the GDPR applies, the anonymisation or blocking of personal data that have been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed.
- the right to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection, and to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- the right to receive your personal data, provided knowingly and actively or when using or benefiting from a service, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance.
The rights can be exercised by contacting the references of the Data controller mentioned in the paragraph 2.
You may at any time exercise you right to lodge a complaint before a supervisory authority. The Italian supervisory authority is the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
- DATA CONTROLLER
- Supplier/Customer Privacy
pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Carel Industries S.p.A., headquarters in Brugine (PD), at 11 Via dell’Industria (hereinafter “the Company”), Data Controller of the personal data processing, pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, the “GDPR”) is obliged to inform you, as data subject, with regard to the processing of your personal data (hereinafter: the “Data”).
Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
The Data Controller therefore informs you that according to art. 13 and 14 of the GDPR will proceed to the relative processing for the following purposes manually and / or with the support of IT or telematic means.
- Purposes of the processing of Data
The data are acquired and processed in observance of the rules established by the Regulation for the following purposes:
a) fulfilment of the obligations deriving from the contracts stipulated with the Data Controller;
b) Implementation of the pre-contractual measures deriving from the compilation of contact forms for the request for information;
c) Compliance with the obligations set forth by the law, regulations or EU legislation;
d) Transmission of commercial communications for business purposes connected with the activities and/or services offered by the Data Controller.
e) Management of receipt of e-mails sent to the addresses given on the website www.carel.com, which entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary in order to reply to requests, and of any other personal data as may be included in the communication.
The personal data collected and processed by Carel Industries S.p.A. to meet the relevant objectives are of a personal and fiscal nature.
With reference to the purposes set forth in letters a), b) and c), the legal basis for the processing is the implementation of the pre-contractual and/or contractual measures which the data subject is party to and the fulfilment of a legal obligation which the Data Controller is subject to in accordance with art. 6, paragraph 1 of the Regulation, letters b) and c) respectively.
With reference to the purposes set out in letter d), the transfer of personal data is based on the consent issued pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Regulation.
In any case, you can revoke the consent given at any moment without this compromising the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Communication of the Data
In addition to the communications made in fulfillment of legal obligations, including the ones made to prevent / repress of any illegal activity, the data collected and processed can be communicated, for the purposes mentioned above, to other subjects (listed by categories below) in quality of Processor or subjects to the authority of the Data Controller:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, for purposes of executing obligations from contracts stipulated with the Data Controller and / or for the fulfillment of obligations established by law, regulations or Community legislation;
- to external parties for purposes of executing obligations from contracts stipulated with the Data Controller and / or for the fulfillment of obligations established by law, regulations or EU legislation;
- to suppliers, technicians in charge of hardware and software assistance, who carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of the Data Controller;
- to consultancy companies, collaborating with the Data Controller.
- Nature of the provision of Data and consequences of the refusal
The provision of Data to the Data Controller is necessary for the abovementioned purposes and a refusal to provide the Data or the provision of incorrect and or incomplete data could prevent the execution of the contract.
- Transfer of the Personal Data to non-EU Third Countries
The collected and processed personal data may also be transferred to countries not belonging to the European Union or to the European Economic Area (specifically in the UK) recognized by the European Commission as having an adequate level of protection of personal data.
- Duration of the processing of the Data
The personal data will be stored for the time necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in paragraph 1 and also afterwards for the fulfilment of any legal obligations.
- Data Controller, Processor and DPO
The data controller is Carel Industries S.p.A., headquarter in Brugine (PD), at 11 Via dell’Industria. The updated list of data processors (if appointed) can be found at the aforementioned headquarter. The address for the exercise of rights pursuant to Articles 15-22 of the Regulations is the following: email@example.com.
Data Protection Officer
Luigi Neirotti is appointed Data Protection Officer (DPO), Studio Legale Tributario, Street Meravigli, n. 14 20123 Milan email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights of the Data Subject
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Articles 15 to 22 -
According to articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, the Data Subject has the right to access to a copy of the information comprised in their personal data, object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress, object to decisions being taken by automated means, obtain the limitation of the process(in certain circumstances), have (in certain circumstances) his personal data rectified, integrated, blocked, erased or destroyed, obtain the portability of his personal data and the right to propose a claim to the Privacy Authority.
- Purposes of the processing of Data