PlusThe heart of a steam bath is its steam humidifier. The CAREL Wellness line has been developed specifically for this application, in collaboration with a leader in the construction of wellness centres.The main features are:
- Reliability: steam production required to quickly reach the set point;
- Flexibility: possibility to schedule activation and operating temperatures according to time bands;
- Complete solution: integrated management of lights, air change fans and disinfection cycle, using pCO technology;
- Remote control: possibility to detach the display from the humidifier and connect it up to 200 metres away;
- Saving: possibility to use gas fuel rather electricity, saving up to 70% with an efficiency of 94-96%, the highest on the market.
General characteristicsSteam baths, Turkish baths, or hammams, as they are called Morocco, use steam for cleansing the body through transpiration of the skin. Their origins date back to the ancient Greeks and Egyptians, and their cleansing effect and health benefits mean they continue to be used today.A steam bath is a room where relative humidity is kept at 100%, with a fine mist produced due to stratified temperature, from 20-25 °C at floor level, up to 40-50 °C at head level. Compared to the dry environment of a sauna, perspiration is less intense, however considering that the treatment can last longer, much more perspiration is produced, with numerous beneficial effects:
Steam humidifiers are the heart of steam baths, creating the ideal humidity and temperature conditions for the required treatment. Essences are also added to the steam, such as eucalyptus oil, to further improve the feeling of well-being during the session.The CAREL Wellness line has been developed specifically for this application, in collaboration with a leader in the construction of wellness centres, and allows complete control not only of steam production, but also the management of lights, essences and fans.
- Natural perspiration brings deep cleansing and purification of the skin;
- Excellent for the respiratory tracts, also dilates blood vessels and improves circulation;
- An invigorating and relaxing effect that helps relieve everyday stress.